In this article, we are going to teach you how to use 2nd Grade Math Learning Games in Chrome OS. currently the latest version of 2nd Grade Math Learning Games is 5.6.1 with the size of 332,628.00 Bytes, which is compatible with latest chromebook operating system.
2nd Grade Math Learning Games Chromebook App Download
You can download Apple version of 2nd Grade Math Learning Games from Itunes. if you want to download and install chromebook version of 2nd Grade Math Learning Games then you must follow the following article.
We make math fun & engaging. Over 30 Million kids use the Splash Math program to Boost Confidence, Increase Scores & Get Ahead in Math.
Splash Math is a comprehensive and curriculum aligned math program which reinforces math concepts using self-paced and adaptive practice.
***Awards & Recognition’s for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 30 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists – “Staff Favourite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** REVIEWS ***
“Math skills + fun rewards = engaging for kids. Kids will love the graphics, music, and tools they can use to solve problems. The aquarium play also is fun and rewarding.” – CommonSenseMedia.org
“Exhaustive treatment of second grade math subjects that includes a full year’s worth of problems, completion of which will pave the way for long term success in mathematics.” – SmartAppsForKids.com
Content Coverage: 71+ math skills (Grade 2)
+ Self-paced math practice program
+ Move up and down grade levels within the same app.
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value – Extend place value understanding to hundreds place. Read and write three digit numbers in various forms
2. Number Sense – Compare and order three digit numbers. Practice skip counting and recognize even/odd numbers
3. Add within 20 – Fluently add within 20 including word problems
4. Subtract within 20 – Fluently subtract within 20 including word problems
5. Add within 100 – Use place value understanding to add two digit numbers
6. Subtract within 100 – Use place value understanding to subtract two digit numbers
7. Add within 1000 – Add two three digit numbers based on concepts of place value and using models
8. Subtract within 1000 – Subtraction involving two three digit numbers based on concepts of place value and using models
9. Time – Read and set time to 5 minutes using analog and digital clocks
10. Money – Work with money coins to count money and solve problems involving money amounts
11. Measurements – Measure and estimate lengths of objects in customary and metric units
12. Data – Represent and interpret data in up to 4 categories using line plots, picture graphs and bar graphs
13. Geometry – Identify two dimensional shapes including pentagons and hexagons, partition shapes into halves, thirds and fourths
• Plans: $29.99/quarter or $59.99/year.
• Free Trial: We offer a free trial period for above all plans.
• Cancel Anytime: No charges if plan cancelled before end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
User can cancel subscription & auto-renew anytime and no further credit card charges will be made from next billing cycle. No full or partial refund of the current subscription is offered for the active subscription period.
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @SplashMath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
How to Install 2nd Grade Math Learning Games on Chromebook
Currently 2nd Grade Math Learning Games has been rated with 4.55826 stars with total numbers of 3733. initially it was released at 2011-11-10 19:50:15. 2nd Grade Math Learning Games has been developed by StudyPad, Inc..
you can see the following screenshots to learn how to use this app.