In this article, we are going to demonstrate you how to use C64 Sprite Creator in Chrome OS. currently the latest version of C64 Sprite Creator is 1.0.1 with the size of 8,941.00 Bytes, which is compatible with latest chromebook operating system.
C64 Sprite Creator Chromebook App Download
You can download Apple version of C64 Sprite Creator from Itunes. if you want to download and install chromebook version of C64 Sprite Creator then you must follow the following article.
C64 Sprite Creator is a very powerful and easy to use Commodore 64 pixel art app. Create awesome high resolution or multicolor sprites. Export as code to import into your project or as images to share. This app has been designed to be a simple and powerful tool for creating pixel art that doesn’t require you to learn an extensive interface with confusing tools.
– Editable layers that you can use to create a single sprite with an overlay or use as animation frames
– Layer alpha sliders to make it easier to get that animation just right
– Tap preview window to quickly see animation play out
– Easy to use show/hide buttons for layers
– Save/Load right in the app and export using all your favorite sharing options
-Default C64 color palette
-Create a new project with sprites that are 1×1, 1×2, 2×1, 2×2, 3×1, 3×2, 1×3, and 3×1
– Export as code formats Decimal, Assembly Source (ACME), Assembly Source (Kick), cc65, Spritepad 1.8.1, Spritepad 2.0, and Binary
– Export and scale your pixel art up to 10x
– Export as png, gif, or jpg
– Export animated gifs
How to Install C64 Sprite Creator on Chromebook
Currently C64 Sprite Creator has been rated with 4.71429 stars with total numbers of 7. initially it was released at 2018-03-13 23:21:31. C64 Sprite Creator has been developed by Skyler Lauren.
you can see the following screenshots to learn how to use this app.