In this article, we are going to write you how to use DotPrinter in Chrome OS. currently the latest version of DotPrinter is 1.3.0 with the size of 10,380.00 Bytes, which is compatible with latest chromebook operating system.
DotPrinter Chromebook App Download
You can download Apple version of DotPrinter from Itunes. if you want to download and install chromebook version of DotPrinter then you must follow the following article.
This application is designed for your mobile and desktop thermal printers to print photographs, web pages, images, PDF files and plain text files directly from your iPhone and iPad. Now, you can use your thermal printer with any iOS application supporting file sharing (opening in external applications) or from Files application (iCloud).
– smart convert documents to plain text with images
– scale images and documents to fit on paper
– crop images and documents to paper width
– pick image output quality
– support for UTF8 encoded files on code page based printers
– Web pages
– PlainText, Markdown
– Thermal (custom format dedicated for thermal printers)
– Woosim WSP-R240 (Bluetooth)
– Woosim WSP-i350 (Bluetooth)
– Woosim WSP-i450 (Bluetooth)
– Star Micronics SM-L200
– Star Micronics SM-L300
– Star Micronics SM-S210i, SM-S220, SM-S220i, SM-S223i, SM-S230i
– Star Micronics SM-T300i, SM-T300, SM-T301
– Star Micronics SM-T400i, SM-T400, SM-T401
– Star Micronics mC-Print2, mC-Print3
– Star Micronics mPOP
– Star Micronics FVP10
– Star Micronics TSP100
– Star Micronics TSP650II, TSP700II, TSP800II
– Star Micronics BSC10
– Star Micronics SP700
– Epson TM-P20, TM-P60, TM-P60II, TM-P80, TM-P80AC, TM-T20II, TM-T70II, TM-T88V (Bluetooth)
– A lot of Epson thermal printers (TCP/IP)
How to Install DotPrinter on Chromebook
Currently DotPrinter has been rated with 0 stars with total numbers of 0. initially it was released at 2014-04-01 11:58:06. DotPrinter has been developed by UnionNet.
you can see the following screenshots to learn how to use this app.