In this article, we are going to show you how to use L* C++ in Chrome OS. currently the latest version of L* C++ is 1.2 with the size of 100,178.00 Bytes, which is compatible with latest chromebook operating system.
L* C++ Chromebook App Download
You can download Apple version of L* C++ from Itunes. if you want to download and install chromebook version of L* C++ then you must follow the following article.
L* C++ is an C++ integrated development environment iOS app. In other words, it allows you to write C++ programs, gets them executed (technically, interpreted) and see the output.
Our main audiences are students learning to program and developers writing back-end utility libraries such as those to perform computation in algebra, statistics and data compression, to train artificial intelligent model, etc. as opposed to GUI-based applications.
Compared to similar tools in the market, L* C++ is
1. Designed with the latest Swift + SwiftUI technology: Integrate well with the latest iPhones Look-and-Feel and at the same time designed with minimalism.
2. Works offline: No Internet connection is required to run code. So you can play with C++ even on your flight or your train commute.
3. Provide project management: You can create a new project (full version only), create a new file or importing an existing file to the project. We also support Git repository management and exporting a project as zip file so your files are not locked to your phones. We also intend to add build configurations in the future.
4. Support project documentation: Don’t just code, document your code too! Unlike many IDEs on the market (including those for Mac/PC), we include an easy access to your project documentation.
5. Syntax highlighting code editor with code completion support: We are using existing powerful open source code editor, namely Monaco Editor, that many developers love and are already familiar with.
6. No command lines to produce auxiliary files to execute a C++ program: Just hit Run and watch the magic.
We also respect your privacy. This app does not collect any user information (even your name, email address, etc.). All your files belong to you.
How to Install L* C++ on Chromebook
Currently L* C++ has been rated with 5 stars with total numbers of 2. initially it was released at 2021-05-10 07:00:00. L* C++ has been developed by An Hoa Vu.
you can see the following screenshots to learn how to use this app.