In this article, we are going to show you how to use Offline Music Player & Cloud in Chrome OS. currently the latest version of Offline Music Player & Cloud is 2.4 with the size of 76,328.00 Bytes, which is compatible with latest chromebook operating system.
Offline Music Player & Cloud Chromebook App Download
You can download Apple version of Offline Music Player & Cloud from Itunes. if you want to download and install chromebook version of Offline Music Player & Cloud then you must follow the following article.
Downloader & Offline music player!
Access your favorite music across all your devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod library, Dropbox, Google Drive and your PC/Mac.
*Best music downloader*
√ Single tap music download
√ Manage your music from multi-cloud storage without internet
√ Quick access to all music in Dropbox, Google Drive
√ Browse folders in clouds
*Powerful Playlist Manager*
√ Intuitive navigation with swiping gestures
√ Rename & rearrange playlists
√ Album covers
√ Sort tracks by frequency of plays, name, date added, length and more when adding to a playlist
*Full featured media player*
√ Background audio playback
√ Fine scrubbing
√ Lock screen playback controls incl. fast-forward/rewind
√ Full earphones support
√ Bluetooth remote control support
√ Apple TV compatible
If you like this app, give it a 5-star review, so that the new features would appear soon.
You are what you listen to!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Upgrade to the Premium Membership and unlock features and remove ads!
We offer 2 auto-renewing subscription options:
* Subscriptions length weekly, monthly.
* The price is for US customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
How to Install Offline Music Player & Cloud on Chromebook
Currently Offline Music Player & Cloud has been rated with 4.38605 stars with total numbers of 215. initially it was released at 2015-12-18 16:29:46. Offline Music Player & Cloud has been developed by Max Lin.
you can see the following screenshots to learn how to use this app.