In this article, we are going to teach you how to use Post Edit – Photo+Video Editor in Chrome OS. currently the latest version of Post Edit – Photo+Video Editor is 4.7 with the size of 184,311.00 Bytes, which is compatible with latest chromebook operating system.
Post Edit – Photo+Video Editor Chromebook App Download
You can download Apple version of Post Edit – Photo+Video Editor from Itunes. if you want to download and install chromebook version of Post Edit – Photo+Video Editor then you must follow the following article.
Post Edit is a powerful yet simple video editor that allows you to easily edit your videos into beautiful and fun creations. Use Post Edit to edit as well as enhance your videos!
• Add Music – Import music directly from your device’s iTunes library and use as a background soundtrack for your video. Easily control mixing volume of video sound and background music.
• Apply Filters – Add stunning video effects and filters to your videos to enhance with a distinctive look. Custom filter controls allows you to tweak individual settings like Brightness, Contrast, Warmth, Saturation, and more.
• Add Text – Choose from a large collection of beautiful fonts to add text over your videos. Easily change the timing, position, size, rotation, color, font, and shadow effect.
• Add Stickers – Choose from a huge library of GIPHY stickers to add to your videos.
• Free Draw – draw lines and shapes on top of your videos with a touch of your finger.
• Add Watermark – Add images or logos as overlays to your video.
• Add Subtitles – Automatically transcribe speech in your videos to subtitles.
• Trim Length – Easily trim your video to the perfect start and finish.
• Change Orientation – Rotate or reflect your video in any direction.
• Adjust Speed – Speed up, slow down, or reverse your video to produce timelapse, slow motion, and other cinematographic effects.
• Share – Upload your edited videos to your favorite social networks, including Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Twitter, Tumblr, and more.
• Projects – Auto-save and auto-backup of edit sessions to manage multiple editing projects
How to Install Post Edit – Photo+Video Editor on Chromebook
Currently Post Edit – Photo+Video Editor has been rated with 4.75358 stars with total numbers of 349. initially it was released at 2016-07-01 19:00:33. Post Edit – Photo+Video Editor has been developed by Big Blue Clip, LLC.
you can see the following screenshots to learn how to use this app.