In this article, we are going to teach you how to use QR Check: Barcode Reader in Chrome OS. currently the latest version of QR Check: Barcode Reader is 1.0.4 with the size of 20,517.00 Bytes, which is compatible with latest chromebook operating system.
QR Check: Barcode Reader Chromebook App Download
You can download Apple version of QR Check: Barcode Reader from Itunes. if you want to download and install chromebook version of QR Check: Barcode Reader then you must follow the following article.
QR Code Scanner for your daily use. Scan QR code anytime and anywhere. Create codes with QR generator.
QR Scan features:
– Scan all types of QR codes
– QR Code detailed data cards
– Scan history
– Fast batch QR scan
QR code generator:
– Create unlimited number of QR codes for many situation
– Export and share QR codes
Barcode scanner features:
– Scan all types of barcodes such as Code 39, Code 128 or UPC
– Save, export and share all barcodes
– You can subscribe for PRO account with unlimited scans, products infos and no ads
– Subscription options are: 1 Month (3 days trial), 1 year (3 days tria)
– Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of service: https://www.code4flutter.in/com/terms-qr/
How to Install QR Check: Barcode Reader on Chromebook
Currently QR Check: Barcode Reader has been rated with 0 stars with total numbers of 0. initially it was released at 2022-04-23 07:00:00. QR Check: Barcode Reader has been developed by Petr Polasek.
you can see the following screenshots to learn how to use this app.