In this article, we are going to teach you how to use Starry Night Sky Constellation in Chrome OS. currently the latest version of Starry Night Sky Constellation is 1.1 with the size of 82,666.00 Bytes, which is compatible with latest chromebook operating system.
Starry Night Sky Constellation Chromebook App Download
You can download Apple version of Starry Night Sky Constellation from Itunes. if you want to download and install chromebook version of Starry Night Sky Constellation then you must follow the following article.
Night Sky Constellation is a great AR planetarium sky map app.
Quickly identify stars, planets, constellations and satellites above by simply holding your iPhone, iPad to the Night Sky Constellation! Whether you’re looking for a constellation or the International Space Station, let Night Sky direct you to it, then explore the object in AR!
This is all done magically makes stargazing.
* Choose subscription option:
– a weekly subscription for $2,99 USD;
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
How to Install Starry Night Sky Constellation on Chromebook
Currently Starry Night Sky Constellation has been rated with 3.86813 stars with total numbers of 364. initially it was released at 2019-11-13 08:00:00. Starry Night Sky Constellation has been developed by Dmitry Bychikhin.
you can see the following screenshots to learn how to use this app.