In this article, we are going to show you how to use StartStar in Chrome OS. currently the latest version of StartStar is 5.31 with the size of 23,618.00 Bytes, which is compatible with latest chromebook operating system.
StartStar Chromebook App Download
You can download Apple version of StartStar from Itunes. if you want to download and install chromebook version of StartStar then you must follow the following article.
StartStar is designed to help you:
• Tack on the shifts
• Count down to the start
• Know your distance to the start line
• Check your speed
• Measure you tack and gybe efficiency
• Save your routes on your phone
• Post routes to Facebook and Twitter
• Animate many boats on Google Earth
• StartStar is hands free. It can speak to you so you don’t need to take you eye off the sails and other boats to know your speed, time or distance to the start line
As StartStar uses the GPS in your phone, it is cheaper than dedicated electronic compasses or starting aids for sale in the chandlers, in fact not only is it FREE, it does more too.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
How to Install StartStar on Chromebook
Currently StartStar has been rated with 3 stars with total numbers of 1. initially it was released at 2014-12-04 23:15:33. StartStar has been developed by hugh kingdon.
you can see the following screenshots to learn how to use this app.