In this article, we are going to show you how to use StickrMe in Chrome OS. currently the latest version of StickrMe is 1.1.5 with the size of 36,611.00 Bytes, which is compatible with latest chromebook operating system.
StickrMe Chromebook App Download
You can download Apple version of StickrMe from Itunes. if you want to download and install chromebook version of StickrMe then you must follow the following article.
Easily add fun stickrs and other cool objects to your photos and share them instantly!
Drag and drop over 2,100 stickrs and objects on to your Stickr Canvas, and share, anywhere!
Your Creative possibilities are endless!
• Background scenes and colors
• Photo Collage that supports up to 25 photos
• Monogram text and shapes
• Stickr Packs from over 50 different categories
• Customizable text
• Today’s Date stamp
• Live Weather data
Sign-Up for a FREE StickrMe Account and start earning StickrMe points!
• Exclusive access to the StickrMe Content Store
• Earn StickrMe points to redeem for Extra Content such as Templates and Exclusive Stickr Packs and never have to spend real money!
• Extra Content redeemed using StickrMe points is tied to your StickrMe Account so you can always access your content without spending additional StickrMe points
• Access to My Gallery so you can view and edit saved Stickr Canvases
More stickrs and other content are added frequently over-the-air so you always have more stickrs without downloading app updates! There may be something new the next time you launch the app!
For more information, please visit http://stickr.me/
Monthly Subscription Terms
Please review the following information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
How to Install StickrMe on Chromebook
Currently StickrMe has been rated with 4.59999 stars with total numbers of 5. initially it was released at 2019-01-22 02:01:11. StickrMe has been developed by Wrights Creative Services, L.L.C..
you can see the following screenshots to learn how to use this app.