In this article, we are going to demonstrate you how to use Sun.Star E-paper in Chrome OS. currently the latest version of Sun.Star E-paper is 4.11.13 with the size of 86,827.00 Bytes, which is compatible with latest chromebook operating system.
Sun.Star E-paper Chromebook App Download
You can download Apple version of Sun.Star E-paper from Itunes. if you want to download and install chromebook version of Sun.Star E-paper then you must follow the following article.
Read the Sun.Star newspaper in its original format.
Sun.Star E-paper allows you to subscribe to two subscriptions: SunStar Cebu – 1 month or SuperBalita Cebu – 1 month
• The cost of each subscription is $5.99 per month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when you purchase an in-app subscription or if you decide to migrate to an authorized subscription from in-app.
How to Install Sun.Star E-paper on Chromebook
Currently Sun.Star E-paper has been rated with 4.625 stars with total numbers of 8. initially it was released at 2012-06-06 00:50:01. Sun.Star E-paper has been developed by PressReader Inc.
you can see the following screenshots to learn how to use this app.