In this article, we are going to learn you how to use Text Scanner * (OCR) in Chrome OS. currently the latest version of Text Scanner * (OCR) is 1.0 with the size of 44,167.00 Bytes, which is compatible with latest chromebook operating system.
Text Scanner * (OCR) Chromebook App Download
You can download Apple version of Text Scanner * (OCR) from Itunes. if you want to download and install chromebook version of Text Scanner * (OCR) then you must follow the following article.
OCR-Text Scanner is app to recognize any text from an image with 98% to 100% accuracy. Gave support for 92 languages.
Here OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology is used to recognize text on image.
Contact me if your language is missing to support.
Features of Text Scanner:
* Extract any Text/Words On Image.
* Multi image scan – text extraction in background.
* Recognize text from image supports 92 languages.
* Copy – Text on Screen, using screenshot image
* Crop image before OCR.
* Edit & Share OCR result.
* Get translations in over 100 languages.
* Recent Scan history.
* Organize scans inside folder.
* Sort scans by date descending or ascending order.
* Share extension to share image to extract text.
* Multiple column selection on text of image.
Please send mail if you find any bugs , issues or want any feature
How to Install Text Scanner * (OCR) on Chromebook
Currently Text Scanner * (OCR) has been rated with 0 stars with total numbers of 0. initially it was released at 2022-10-18 07:00:00. Text Scanner * (OCR) has been developed by Duc Huy Tran.
you can see the following screenshots to learn how to use this app.