In this article, we are going to write you how to use Video Caption – Subtitle Maker in Chrome OS. currently the latest version of Video Caption – Subtitle Maker is 1.1 with the size of 36,716.00 Bytes, which is compatible with latest chromebook operating system.
Video Caption – Subtitle Maker Chromebook App Download
You can download Apple version of Video Caption – Subtitle Maker from Itunes. if you want to download and install chromebook version of Video Caption – Subtitle Maker then you must follow the following article.
VSM is an app helps you add subtitles, caption, text, music, sound, photo, image, artwork, watermark to your video easily.
* Easy-to-use playback and seek buttons, let you navigate to your desired time of video to add subtitle.
* Customize subtitle with tons of font, color and size. You can use Emoji as subtitle too!
* Let you set default font, color and size in Setting. You don’t have to change every time you add a new subtitle.
* Subtitle can be dragged everywhere on the video, letting you make creative videos, such as cartoon video with speech balloons, etc..
* Save your work and reuse it later. Be aware that you have to keep the original video in the photo library to use the saved work.
* Add background music to video.
* Add your own image to video.
How to Install Video Caption – Subtitle Maker on Chromebook
Currently Video Caption – Subtitle Maker has been rated with 2.5 stars with total numbers of 16. initially it was released at 2016-09-10 05:00:16. Video Caption – Subtitle Maker has been developed by Hoang Nam Nguyen.
you can see the following screenshots to learn how to use this app.