In this article, we are going to teach you how to use VITA – Video Editor & Maker in Chrome OS. currently the latest version of VITA – Video Editor & Maker is 1.28.2 with the size of 160,039.00 Bytes, which is compatible with latest chromebook operating system.
VITA – Video Editor & Maker Chromebook App Download
You can download Apple version of VITA – Video Editor & Maker from Itunes. if you want to download and install chromebook version of VITA – Video Editor & Maker then you must follow the following article.
VITA is a simple & easy video editing app with all features you need for videography!
Start creating amazing videos with all the high-quality features in VITA.
– Export videos in full HD quality.
– Speed up & add slow motion with the video speed option.
– Add video transitions to make your videos look more cinematic.
– Make aesthetic videos with dreamy glitch, glitter, and bling effects.
– Apply filters to your videos for color grading.
– Select songs from the music library to enrich your videos.
– Create your own vlogs with quick and easy video templates.
– Use pre-made fonts and animated texts & customize with strokes, shadows, and colors.
– Collage and overlay videos with PIP to make clone videos.
Face Technology by SenseTime
How to Install VITA – Video Editor & Maker on Chromebook
Currently VITA – Video Editor & Maker has been rated with 4.7881 stars with total numbers of 45598. initially it was released at 2019-11-27 08:00:00. VITA – Video Editor & Maker has been developed by SNOW INC..
you can see the following screenshots to learn how to use this app.