In this article, we are going to demonstrate you how to use YaVi – Video Editor in Chrome OS. currently the latest version of YaVi – Video Editor is 2.4.0 with the size of 45,313.00 Bytes, which is compatible with latest chromebook operating system.
YaVi – Video Editor Chromebook App Download
You can download Apple version of YaVi – Video Editor from Itunes. if you want to download and install chromebook version of YaVi – Video Editor then you must follow the following article.
CREATE PROFESSIONAL VIDEOS IN MINUTES
– Apply effects, filters and transitions
– Use text and emoji
– Add music, sounds and voiceovers
With YaVi you can easily transform your videos into professional-looking movies. Simply choose videos from your media library, pick your favorite moments and make them perfect by adding filters, music and more. Whether you want to save your memories, become popular on Instagram or just have fun editing videos, you’ll love YaVi for its intuitive but powerful editing tools.
EDIT VIDEOS LIKE A PRO
– Add any number of layers
– Adjust brightness, saturation, contrast, temperature and more
– Trim, split, duplicate, and rotate objects
– Add beautiful audio tracks from our library to your video projects
CREATE THE RIGHT MOOD
– Apply your favorite filters
– Add music according to the style of your video
– Add text or emoji
CHOOSE THE BEST MUSIC OR SOUND EFFECT
– Filter our sound and music library
– Start your video with fade in and use fade out at the end
For more information, see our
How to Install YaVi – Video Editor on Chromebook
Currently YaVi – Video Editor has been rated with 4.46429 stars with total numbers of 28. initially it was released at 2020-06-20 07:00:00. YaVi – Video Editor has been developed by Burgen Valley.
you can see the following screenshots to learn how to use this app.