iPhones never hanged like an android but there might be time when users feel their apple made devices are lagging. here is the best way to clear cache from iPhone & iPad. read all the steps carefully to know exactly and make your iPhone smoother again.
How to clear cache on iPhone using Safari
- 1 How to clear cache on iPhone using Safari
- 2 How to clear cache on iPhone using Settings
- 3 How to clear cache on iPhone using Cydia
These steps will teach you how to clear your cache on your iPhone using the Safari browser. It is a simple task that can be done in just a few steps.
- Open the Safari browser and then tap on Menu. Tap on “Clear History and Website Data” option when asked to confirm.
- Then choose your options and confirm again. It will begin clearing the cache files in your browsers, which could take a few minutes depending on how many files are stored in your device’s memory.
- You can also clear cache on specific websites by going back to the website you want to clear, tapping on the Menu icon then choosing “Clear History”.
How to clear cache on iPhone using Settings
If you’re experiencing a slow, buggy phone or lousy internet connection on your device, it could be because of cached data. Clearing the cache is a simple and often overlooked fix to many performance issues. This guide will show you how to clear your iPhone’s cache using the Settings app.
First open the Settings app and tap General -> Storage & iCloud Usage on your iPhone or iPad. Next, scroll down and tap “Manage Storage” at the bottom of the screen. Finally, scroll down again and tap “Cached Data.” You’ll now find two options: Delete Now or Delete When Screen Turns Off.
How to clear cache on iPhone using Cydia
- Open Cydia and then go to Manage > Sources > Edit Addresses > tap on “Add” button or “Edit” button if you have a repository added already.
- Settings >>> General >>> Storage & iCloud Usage.
- Choose the app or service you want to clear the cache from and then tap on “Manage Storage“. You can manually clear your browser’s cache, cookies, history, and other data here.
- If you have an iOS app that has a lot of data in the background that you no longer need, you can choose to offload it by tapping on Delete App or Delete Offload App, depending on your model of iOS device. You’ll have to confirm again before going through with it.
- You can also delete an app right from your home screen by pressing and holding on the app icon until it starts jiggling. Once that happens, tap on the X in the corner of the icon. Then choose Delete App to confirm if you want to uninstall it permanently.
How to clear cache on iPhone using Your iPhone Apps
- Open your iPhone app then go to Settings >> Battery >> Battery Usage.
- Choose the app you want to delete and tap on “Delete App” from the bottom of your screen. You can also offload it by tapping on “Offload App“.
- Go back to your home screen and press and hold on the app icon until it starts jiggling, then tap on the X in the corner of the icon. Then choose Delete App or Offload if you want to uninstall it permanently.
How to clear cache on iPhone using iTunes
- Open iTunes then go to Apps and select an app you want to clear cache from.
- Drag the app from left to right until you see a X mark, then choose Delete App to uninstall permanently or Delete and Update for for an updated version.
How to clear cache on iPhone using iFunBox
- Download iFunBox and install it.
2.Create a free iFunBox account and log in using your email address and password.
- Select your device from the list of connected devices at the top of the screen and click on “Manage Apps” option under the File tab on the side navigation panel of iFunbox software interface, which will display all installed apps with their memory usage.
- Select app and click on “Clear Cache“.
How to clear cache on iPhone using PhoneClean
- Download PhoneClean and install it.
- Open the App and tap on “Select” button or “AutoFix“. It will then display the apps that can be deleted, tap Delete to uninstall permanently or select AutoFix to clear cache only. You can also select the app(s) that you want to delete by tapping Edit, then tap Delete or AutoFix again.
- Click on message if asked if you’re sure you want to remove selected apps forever. Then tap Delete Code if you’re sure about your decision or Cancel to close message box without deleting any files.
There are other methods as well but its not required on iOS. apple ecosystem is already fastest in the planet. keep clean your cache if you feel your device is lagging. check out other articles on our blog.