There are many outstanding series of video games for PC. Out of them the exceptional blockbuster series so far is Halo for PC. It comes with 6 different adventures and action pack games.
This gaming series solely comes under Microsoft’s Xbox Game Studio. The developers first came with a trilogy namely Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Halo 3 respectively. But after the game became popular, the developers have now come with other three new editions as well.
Since the beginning of the game in 2001, Microsoft has been constantly concerned with the necessary improvements and adding extra features to make it an exceptionally outstanding one. And here in 2020, they have updated the gaming resolutions to 4K at 60fps frame rate. Moreover, the use of classic audio in multiplayer gaming mode makes it a value for money.
Halo in windows pc the Versions and Launch Updates
All the six games of the Halo games collection are premium. You can buy them all directly from the Microsoft Store. You can play these games only if you have an Xbox game pass for PC.
So if you do not have an Xbox subscription you must own that as early as possible. Halo and Halo 2 were the only playable versions of the game on PC earlier in the FPS series. But later some were released gradually and some of them are under experiment 2020.
For example, Halo 3 is not yet released and going through the testing period whereas Halo 2 has already been released after passing out the testing phase. While the Halo Reach and Halo: Combat Evolved were released on 3rd December 2019 and 3rd March 2020, Halo 2 was available from the 12th of May in 2020. The rest is yet under experiment and will be available later.
PC Requirements for Halo: Combat Evolved
There are always differences in hardware and software of a normal computer and a gaming PC. This is due to the high graphics and capacity of the video-games. Similarly, there are some requirements for playing games of Halo for PC.
- Due to the latest availability of 4K video output, a new Spartan Customization 3D model viewer is necessary for enjoying the gaming interface.
- You need to have the ability to toggle between H: CEA and H: CE Classic audio output for multiplayer gaming.
- Mouse and keyboard are always needful as the main controller of the game.
- You may also have VFR (Variable Frame Rate) support and an adjustable FOV.
- The monitor or the PC has to support the ultra-wide and alternate resolution.
Recent Additions in the Halo: The Master Chief Collection Games
- Split-screen cooperation is not yet available for PC. But it is under process.
- In the March release, they had included push-to-talk voice chat and push-to-talk key binding in the Halo: Combat Evolved.
- Mod support is not yet ready for the game. But there are alternatives to launch bypass anti-cheats.
- The gamers will get a custom browser support to show their individually created contents.
- “TU” settings for the multiplayer mode in Halo: Reach is one of the latest additions. It rebalances the armor abilities and changes in weapon bloom.
- The Halo: Reach-style progression while playing in multiplayer mode is very nice. It is a more modern way of progression in the game. The gamers will be able to track their progress and unlock rewards as well while progressing in the game.
- The addition of multiplayer seasons with individual themes makes the game more interesting. There are points for every season which can be cashed for unlocking armors or other gaming necessities.
- The addition of dedicated servers for Firefight and movement of campaign helps each player to sync with it separately.
Some Short Details about all the Games from Halo for PC
Halo: The Master Chief Collections consists of all the titles of the games starting from Halo: Reach and finishing with Halo 4 which is not available yet. Below are given some short details of the games.
- Halo: Combat Evolved- It is a futuristic shooting game. The plot of the game is based on a super soldier in the 26th century namely the Master Chief. Halo is an artificial world here that is being invaded by the aliens. So the Chief with the help of Cortana, an artificial intelligence, needs to battle with them. Here the players take place in the role of the Chief. Thus, the rise of the legendary Spartan, the Master Chief, happens.
- Halo 2- Here, the master Chief returns to the earth for preventing the Covenant invasion. This leads to a battle that is filled with long and hidden secrets. As a result, it will dramatically change the course of the conflict between the Covenants and the Human.
- Halo: Reach- This edition of the game centers around the battle to save humanity on the planet’s reach. Noble team fights here and the players take the roles as fighters.
- Halo 3- Here again the master Chief returns. This time you will experience the continuation of the epic battle of Master Chief. The conflict between the Covenant, the Flood, and the human race comes to a dramatic and palsy and breath-taking climax in this edition.
- Halo 3: ODST- With all the previous battles fought, here they have something exciting for you. The Orbital Drop Shock Troopers look for their scattered squad members. Their aim is now to help in Covenant’s invasion of New Mombasa. The players are the troopers who have to battle with enemies.
- Halo 4- Here we will see the Master Chief returning into the battleground while roaming around an ancient planet. An evil from the alien race is destroying after being humiliated. So Master Chief engages in the fight to resist the evil. New enemies come in, there are shipwrecks in the world.
So, in this article, we tried to bring in all the necessary details about the Halo for PC games with to-the-point details. This series of games has brought a revolutionary change in the gaming world. We hope that this article will be beneficial for you to have a crisp view of the games. Kindle shares your experience in the comment section.