Say you want to delete all the photos from your iPhone. What could be easier? Well, it turns out there’s a few ways you can do it, depending on what type of iOS device you have. Read on for the info! When you choose to delete all the photos from your iOS devices, you will have to sync your device with computer. After the syncing process, all the photos(only in Camera Roll) will be deleted from your device.
With an iPhone above 4:
- Go to your Photos app and choose the Select button on top which will allow you to select multiple photos at once. You can then tap the red circle at the bottom, and choose Delete. If you want to delete all your photos in one go, just tap on a photo and then tap the red circle at the bottom.
With an iPhone 3GS or earlier:
- Select all the photos on your device (not including ones in Camera Roll) and choose Edit > Delete . A confirmation message will appear prompting you that all photos will be deleted from your iOS device.
With an iPod Touch:
- Select all the photos on your device (not including ones in Camera Roll) and choose Edit > Delete. A confirmation message will appear prompting you that all photos will be deleted from your iOS device.
- With a new iPod Touch you can delete all the photos from your device by going to the Photos app and then choose Edit > Delete. You’ll have to re-sync it with your computer when you do so.
With an iPad:
- Go to Settings > General > Photos & Camera and then choose Clear Photo History. You’ll have to re-sync it with your computer when you do so.
Note: Be aware that all your photos will be deleted from your device, even if they are synced to your computer. So if you want to keep any of them, it’s good practice to create a backup on your computer first before proceeding. You will then be able to restore the photos back onto your iOS device later.
What if I don’t want to sync my iPhone or iPad?
You have two options: First is, when you choose to delete, it will only erase those photos which are saved in APP such as iPhoto.
Second is when you choose to delete for iPhone 4S and 3GS, it may take more than an hour. You can manual upload those photos which are not erased by iTunes by following steps: Connect both your iPhone and computer. Click on your device icon under Devices on left panel . Click Summary. Click on Manually manage music and videos option. Click on Apply button.
But if you choose to delete all the photos, this article doesn’t cover the deleting of apps or clearing of your iPhone cache (only for the new iPod Touch though). You may want to try an app like PhoneClean if you want to do that instead.
How to Delete Photos From iPhone iPad or iPod Touch via iTunes
Step 1: Download and install iTunes on your computer; Connect your iPhone / ipad/ipod touch with your computer >Click “Photos” >Choose “This Computer”
Step 2: Find all the photos that you want to delete, then right click them >Select “delete”.
Step 3: All the deleted photos will be placed in this folder on your computer.
There are more ways and multiple apps to erase all your photos permanently from iPhone and iPad. we have cover maximum and risk free method to do so. hope you guys enjoy our tutorial. follow facetime for pc website to get more tutorials.