Hello Everyone!! How are you?? We hope you all are Amazing. Today we are presenting the article about a How Factory Reset iPhone without Password. There are many ways to factory reset iPhone without password now a days but, we will tell you how to factory reset iPhone without any type of password with a very simple solution.
If you want to factory reset in iPhone without password then follow the very simple steps given in our today’s article. If you are looking for Factory reset in iPhone without password, then this article is right for us today. We will talk about How to Factory Reset iPhone without Password today.
Password is indeed essential to protect the data and personal information in your iPhone, if you forgot the password you have to perform factory reset. Your iPhone is locked but you need to access the iPhone to do something urgently, have to perform Factory reset. We’ll give you all the information for the How Factory Reset in iOS without Passcode in our article.
There is no need to search for more information on any other platform to factory reset in iPhone without passcode because we will give you whole information in this article. We will elaborate How Factory Reset iPhone without Password.
Want to Factory Reset in your iPhone without Passcode?
If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone Here, you learn what to do next. When you forgot your password, you enter the wrong password too many times then you will see a message that your iPhone is disabled. At the end if you can’t remember your password, you will need to factory reset your iPhone which deletes all your data, settings and password too. Before forgot your password If you back up your iPhone, you can restore your data. But, if you never backed up your iPhone before forgot your password, you would not be able to store the data on your iPhone.
Before we are going to perform factory reset, we let you know something about it. Factory reset is much slower and has little risk. After, factory reset you will be lost all your data such as contacts, messages, iPhone settings, Photographs, Music, etc. All settings will need to be re input again in iPhone for all running apps. During Factory reset iPhone take some care.
You may want to erase all your personal details from the iPhone before you sell it. A Factory reset is an essential troubleshooting technique for fixing some issues of iPhones. Necessity to reset the iPhone before restoring data from backup. If your iPhone locked up forever, here only option is to do a factory reset. You are wanting to sell your iPhone and erase all your existing data, apply Factory reset. Apply Factory reset when you bought used iPhone and its locked up.
If your iPhone is not working properly as it should and a factory reset is your last hope at getting it to work again. After factory reset, the iPhone will begin like a new. For factory reset, you can use iTunes and try a 3rd party software solution. Factory reset an iPhone without the password is needed when intend to fix some issues like the black screen of death. No matter what reason you have, as long as you want to factory reset an iPhone without the password.
Through 3rd party software tool to unlock an iPhone will erase all its data and thus achieve your goal of resetting the iPhone. These are the scenarios where you want to do a factory reset.
Procedure to Factory Reset iPhone without Password
Forgot the Password of your iPhone? Don’t worry, Here, we have solution for it. If you are wondering for factory reset on iPhone, you reached at the right place. There are several ways to factory reset on iPhone without passcode. Simple operations apply to unlock your iPhone without password. Here, a step by step guide on how Factory Reset in iOS without passcode. We have given you several ways to Factory Reset iPhone without passcode. In below section we are providing some steps to Factory Reset iPhone without password. If you want to Factory reset on iPhone, then follow the steps are as below. By different methods, you can reset your iPhone without any passcode. We will go with these easy methods.
- Firstly, check if the iPhone can be shut down normally or not.
- Hold down the Power button until the Slide to power off message will show.
- Drag slider to the right side.
- Press volume up or down, then hold the power button.
- Simultaneously, press and hold the restart button combination for your iPhone, if the iPhone can’t be shut down normally.
- Holding the buttons until you see the startup apple logo on your screen.
- Now release the button.
- Open Settings from Home Screen on your iPhone.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the menu that contains your name and image.
- Enter your credentials for Sign Up.
- Select iCloud from the second section of the menu.
- Scroll down and select iCloud Backup at the bottom of the APPS USING ICLOUD section.
- Slide iCloud Backup to the ‘On’ position.
- Press on the Back up Now at the bottom of the screen.
- Wait until the iPhone Backup is complete.
- Tap iCloud at the upper left corner of the screen that will return you to the iCloud settings.
- Tap on the Apple ID at the upper left corner of the current screen that will return you to the Apple ID page.
- Tap settings at the upper left corner of the screen.
- Scroll Down and tap General near the top of the menu.
- Scroll down again and select Reset at the bottom of the menu.
- Select Erase all content and settings near the top of the menu.
- Enter your password to unlick your iPhone that time prompt, enter your restrictions password.
- Now Tap Erase iPhone.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your iPhone.
- During Setup, you will be asked if you want to restore your phone from an iCloud backup? Yes or No is depends on you.
- First backup your data and personal information, so you can restore it.
- Connect the iPhone to your computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Click on your iPhone in iTunes at the top of the window.
- Click on Restore iPhone to reset it.
- Prompt arise in which you will be to confirm that you want to erase all data on your iPhone.
- Wait for 15 to 20 minutes.
- If necessity to put your iPhone in recovery mode then put it.
- Connect the iPhone to your computer with USB cable.
- Follow the instructions for a Force restart.
- Follow the prompts to restore the iPhone to its Factory settings.
- Load your Backup then click on the restore backup button. Do not restore your backup because password will be restored as well.
No more. Now, you are done!
We Hope our today’s article will be useful for Reset iPhone without any passcode. As we mentioned in our article How to Factory Reset iPhone without password, we hope that resolve your query. We always deliver the actual and correct information to you. If you are looking for a reliable and easy way to reset your unlock iPhone without password, read our article carefully. We’ll be back with more updates for How to Factory Reset iPhone without Password soon.