Facetime is a video chat application which found by Apple. by using this app you might be communicating with your friends and family. Facetime could be used across a huge platform where you interact with other people by face to face video calling. when you bought a new iPhone, iPad and iPod it along installed by default on your Apple device. in case you lose Facetime app in your device, you can download it by going Apple store. it does require Apple ID and high-speed data to use their features.
Install The Facetime App On UAE iPhone
If you purchase any Apple devices from UAE based country you will not get Facetime app by default in your iPhone or other Apple devices. we have read the number of articles on google beyond “What is a reason behind Facetime app not working on Apple device in UAE countries” if you are not able to access Facetime app on your iPhone it simply Facetime service is blocked in your country. that means you would have been purchase your device other countries instead of middle east.
The fact is UAE’s Telecom Regulatory Authority – TRA has terminated to access person to person web video communication such as Facetime app. Any IP address engenders in the UAE countries is respected to their censorship. but don’t worry you can access Facetime app on your Apple devices by using virtual power network (VPN) in the restricted countries.
- Install Facetime App Using SSTP VPN On Your iPhone
- Download & Install VPN Master To Use Facetime App On iPhone
1) Using SSTP VPN:
If you have purchased iPhone which is made for UAE your Facetime app is blocked there due to TRA restriction. in this case, you can always use Secure SSTP VPN to unblock your Facetime application as well. to setup SSTV VPN in your iPhone device read this instruction which below mentioned step by step.
- First of all, you need to install the Cisco Anyconnect in your specific device from Apple store.
- After installing “Anyconnect” app you should make some changes by going “Settings” option.
- There you will be displayed the “Block Untrusted Servers” option. Just uncheck it. it will be checked by default.
- Then tap to “Back” option and go through “Connections > Add VPN Connection“
- Enter any name in “Description” area and type your server name in “Server Address” then Save it.
- Now open “Anyconnect” VPN and tap to marks ON.
- Select the “Continue” option to go further process.
- Enter Username and touch on “Connect” option to enter the password.
- Enter Password then, click on “Continue” to complete the process.
2) Using VPN Master:
If you are failed to avail of using SSTP VPN to run Facetime app in your iPhone then try this latest VPN Master. Just download and run VPN Master app on your iPhone via following steps.
- Open your App store and type “VPN Master“
- After downloading “VPN Master” open it instant.
- You will have to “Turn On” VPN by clicking the Red Icon
- Select the country where you want to access the Facetime app.
- Finally, your device will be connected to that specific country which selected by you.
- Now open your Facetime app it will work definitely. if the app is not available on your device. you can download by entering Apple store.
Even after trying these methods your Facetime app did not work properly? you need to get your device unlocked by changing sim card of your home country. after changing sim you will receive settings to unlock Facetime. if it not work? reset your factory setting and set as your own country and follow the same procedure. Jailbreak devices don’t get trouble to installed Facetime app in everywhere.