The difference between Android and iOS users is mainly of the operating system. Both of these have different features. While the android smartphones use normal text message app for SMS, the Apple smartphones use iMessage instead of the normal message app.
But there are many ways developed in the modern era to use the iMessage for Windows. This application has many smart features. Being a powerful iPhone tool gives the benefits of P2P money transfer which is not available in the android messaging app.
With the latest updates being given, there has been a gradual rise in using iMessage in other devices as well. Many people are searching for ways to access this tool in their personal computers with Windows OS.
But, as it is an Apple accessory, so is only available to iOS users. But, now there are some ways through which you can access the app on your Windows updated devices as well.
How to Install iMessage in Your Windows PC?
To use iMessage in your Windows laptop, you can use the Remote Desktop Feature of Chrome browser. But to do so you need to have at least one MAC computer. It is needed to connect the Windows to the MAC device. But remember that you will only be able to use this when the Macbook is switched on and connected to the internet. Your Apple ID is needed for setting up iMessage for Windows. You do not need to fear about your security as chrome ensures security.
Install iMessage Using Chrome Remote Desktop
- Sign in to your Google account in the Chrome browser.
- After that, you have to download the Chrome Remote Desktop App.
- Then, select the option ‘Add App to Chrome’. Remember, if you are doing this for the first time, you will be asked to give authorization permission. You need to click on ‘Continue’ in the screen pop-up.
- Then from the Chrome browser, click on the Remote app icon. It will show a pop-up.
- There press on ‘Get Started’ and select ‘Enable remote connections’.
- Further follow the instructions given onscreen to download the remote host installer of Chrome.
- After that, another screen prompt will be reflected. There click on ‘Accept and Install’.
- It will download the chrome remote desktop file. You may save it to any folder of your desktop.
- After downloading, open the remote folder and double-click on ‘Chrome Remote Desktop Host Package’.
- Then, follow the given instructions and administration password if necessary.
- After installation opens the app and tap on ‘Enable remote connections’ again.
- Then create a PIN that is needed to connect your computer to another device. Remember, do not forget this password.
- Now, open Chrome from your Mac computer and sign in with the same Google ID you used in Chrome Remote Desktop.
- Open the Chrome Remote Desktop App or in the address bar type chrome://apps and locate the app.
- Then double-click on it and again click on ‘Get Started’.
- There you will see your remote computer’s name. Double-click on that and type the PIN you created in your windows desktop.
- Tap on ‘Connect’ and both the devices will be connected. You will be able to see Mac’s Desktop screen in your Windows PC.
- Now, to use iMessage for Windows, tap on the Message Icon from your Mac device’s screen.
- If you cannot find the Message icon, then tap on the ‘Launchpad’ for using the Message tool. Your iMessages will appear on the screen.
- When you are done with using iMessage, you need to click on the ‘Stop Sharing’ option available at the bottom of the Mac screen in your Windows.
Using iPadian Emulator for Accessing iMessage in Your PC
- At first, download the iPadian emulator on your Windows computer from an authentic website. Better to go to it’s official website.
- Then, install the application file on your desktop.
- Now run the Emulator app.
- You need to accept the Terms and Conditions after running the app for the first time.
- After the installation is done, you have to launch the iPadian software on your windows computer.
- Next, in the search bar, search iMessage option.
- After you find that, download the iMessage tool on your computer.
- Finally, launch the app and enjoy it. You will need your Apple ID there.
We all want to enjoy our technology in the best possible ways. And using iMessage for Windows is just a simple instance of the same. Using a Macbook and using a Windows is very different. Yet you can enjoy some of the iOS features in Windows PC by using the above-mentioned steps.
We hope that the steps prove fruitful for you. Kindly share your valuable experience with us in the comment section below. Also, mention which method you opted for. We have also covered how to download imessage for chromebook. check it out.