As we all know Facetime For PC is rarely available over internet. we will guide you how to install facetime on windows computer through various methods. read our article carefully.
Facetime is single as well as group calling application, available on iPhone (iOS) and Mac (OSx). Facetime is the best video / audio calling app available for Apple devices. We have covered detailed review of facetime on pc below.
According to Apple Inc, Facetime is available on iPhone, iPad, or iPod and Mac Computers. There are some Techniques to make facetime video calls from apple TV.
Facetime can be used with WiFi and without WiFi as well from cellular data. Inshort, we can save our phone-bills and network issues by simply calling our loved ones via facetime. There are 78% people in america using iPhones as their primary phone and Macbook as their primary laptop so they won’t mind to place calls. But, remaining 22% won’t have ability to place and join facetime singular or group calls.
Don’t worry, We! Facetime for PC have solutions to create and place facetime calls via windows pc computer including microsoft surface and touchpads.
Download Facetime For PC (Installation Guide)
Until now, Installing Facetime on windows was not possible due to top secrecy of apple inc. Now we can download and install facetime in windows computer without any issues. although windows have very good list of video calling apps but as we discussed earlier, we wants what we wants.
Follow the steps carefully to install facetime in pc.
Step 1: Install Latest Mac OS App From App Store
To download Latest Mac Operating System, you will need to have access to a MacBook or iMac.
Step 2: Create ISO File
First, you need move “Install OS X (OSNAME).app” to Application folder. Then Follow this commands on terminal to create your ISO file.
Mount Installer DMG file to macOS
hdiutil attach /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg -noverify -nobrowse -mountpoint /Volumes/Install
Create a DMG Disk
hdiutil create -o /tmp/elcapitan -size 7900m -volname elcapitan -layout SPUD -fs HFS+J
hdiutil attach /tmp/elcapitan.dmg -noverify -mountpoint /Volumes/elcapitan
Copy Installer to new Disk
asr restore -source /volumes/Install/basesystem.dmg -target /Volumes/elcapitan -noprompt -noverify -erase
rm /Volumes/OS\ X\ Base\ System/System/Installation/Packages
cp -rp /Volumes/Install/Packages /Volumes/OS\ X\ Base\ System/System/Installation/
cp -rp /Volumes/Install/BaseSystem.chunklist /Volumes/OS\ X\ Base\ System
cp -rp /Volumes/Install/BaseSystem.dmg /Volumes/OS\ X\ Base\ System
Unmount DMG Disk
hdiutil detach /Volumes/OS\ X\ Base\ System
hdiutil detach /Volumes/Install
Convert Disk to ISO File
hdiutil convert /tmp/elcapitan.dmg -format UDTO -o /tmp/elcapitan
mv /tmp/elcapitan.cdr ~/Desktop/elcapitan.iso
Step 3: Install VMWARE on Windows Computer
Installing VMWare in windows pc is quiet simple. just download the official version of latest vmware from their website which is vmware.com and install it accordingly.
Step 4: Install VMWare Unlocker Patch Tool For OSX
after installing vmware we need to install vmware unlocker patch tool which will be available on the following link.
Then install it via following screenshot.
you’ll have successfully installed macos on your windows if you seen the following screen.
How to install Facetime in pc
next steps are very simple. just sing in with your apple id and password you’ve created ago in mac os. you’ll see facetime application in your docker.
if you don’t find facetime in docker than you can install it via app store just like you do in iphone and macos.
there are many other necessary apps for doing video chats, calls, conference calls in computers such as Google Hangout, Imo, Skype, Bingo, etc. But yet somehow they are not preferable by all the people.
Either some of them consume high data, or some provides fewer features and benefits than the Facetime for PC software.
But due to the excellent video picture and sound quality, apt consumption of the internet, and some other benefits, this software succeeds the other alternatives in the latest market.
Share this article with your friends if you liked this tutorial.